Monday 30 April 2012

REVIEW: Macadamia Products

Hey there!


So today I am going to be doing a review of two products from the hair care line, Macadamia. Just over a year ago I purchased Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Hair Masque and the Macadamia Healing Oil Treatment from Feel Unique and was pleasantly surprised with its results.

I thought that the 250ml one was big,but the 500ml is like a giant, haha!! 


Firstly, the masque, which is retailed at £20.35 for 250ml or £31.25 for 500ml. At this price it is definitely not cheap but I would say is absolutely worth it. I first purchased the 250ml one and it lasted me a year, although I was not using it every time I washed my hair, my Mum was also using it too, and she like it so much that the next one we ordered was the 500ml one. I have thick, dry hair and need something hydrating and this is perfect. After shampooing, I use some of the masque with a little of the oil and leave it on for around 5-10 minutes and then rinse. It leaves my hair feeling lovely and the smell is UHMAZING. It has a very thick consistency but doesn't weigh my hair down.




Next the oil, which is available in 4 different sizes and 1 spray. I first purchased the 10ml one for £4.90 and then once I knew I like it I purchased the 30ml one for £11. The smell of this is also lovely and I mix a little with the masque and sometimes rub a tiny amount into my damp hair. It does leave it feeling a lot softer. Macadamia also claims that their products reduce drying time by 40-50% by absorbing the oil into your hair and pushing the water out, I would say I notice my hair drying quicker whether it is 40-50% I am not to sure.




Finally I just want to talk about Feel Unique. They are a website which sell thousands of beauty items from make up to fragrance! They are sometimes slightly cheaper on prices but the main thing which makes me love them so much is their delivery, they deliver worldwide for FREE and it is pretty quick if you ask me. So whatever you are buying, definitely check to see whether feel unique has it. 

Thanks for reading, have an amazing day xxxx

4 comments:

  1. I love Macadamia products, unfortunate they are so expensive though!
    x



    The Urban Umbrella
    xoxo


    http://www.theurbanumbrella.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tagged you two in a get to know me tag! http://thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca/2012/05/get-to-know-me-tag.html?showComment=1336045973712#c3152192013191233150

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous review, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds right up my street! My hair is very thick and very dry! If only these products weren't so expensive, hopefully i'll be able to try some out soon..

    Great blog! Love your header it's so cute! I'm now following.

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete