Sunday 25 March 2012

A FUBTABULOUS book review. After by Amy Efaw


Hey everyone!

Recently I read After by Amy Efaw because I noticed it was 'recommended' to me on Amazon when I was purchasing a few books, well out of the three books I bought, that was actually my favourite.

In summary, the book is about a teenage girl, named Devon. She has a baby, and puts it in a 'dumpster.' I'm sure many of you have heard about the 'dumpster baby' phenomenon.I remember reading a book a bit similar to that by Jaqueline Wilson when I was younger.haha It involves her going to a juvenile detention centre and going to court, which was very interesting to read. 


"You've done the unthinkable, what happens .... A F T E R "


It's a different perspective to the teenage pregnancy these days. It changes the way that you think about it, and for a book to do that, it is quite powerful.I really liked the ending, it was completely not what I was expecting and was written with such emotion.

I would recommend this book to everyone, as cliche as it sounds, I just couldn't put the book down! One of the best books I've read so far this year, by far.

-Farah 
  xoxo
As you can see, I'm really into it. haha




After by Amy Efaw


No comments:

Post a Comment